Saturday 12 May 2012

Sketch!Paint!and Sketch again!

I had made these sketches some time ago, years I think.These are my favourite pieces so properly preserved, thanks to mum!The Ganesh Ji is made on white paper with black water color..There used to be a time when I was fascinated with water color..the rich color of acrylic amazes me everytime..the blending of hues with water color is a joy and creates the perfect shade..I do not have any of my water color works right now..most are lost and forgotten, but I plan to make new ones..The source of this inspiration being Thaneeya...Interested readers are requested to check out her blog..it is truly magnificent..:)











4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketches! The bird taking flight is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sketches...I liked the pic of child...so much details to his innocense exhibiting face...superb !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot..:)
      I am glad u liked it and took time to appreciate it..

      Delete